Saturday, August 20, 2011

Settling In

I miss eating with my hand like this:


But it is so wonderful to see the sun and absorb some vitamin D after so long. I was beginning to go crazy with all the gloomy, clouded days in India during Monsoon. Here's me at home once again. It's kind of strange being so far away from all I know and love, yet being somewhere incredibly familiar.




I've already done some clothes shopping. I got this amazing cosby-like sweater yesterday at Goodwill and a pair of wonderful shorts from Anthro that were on clearance for $19.95. I literally have no shorts here, so had to get at least one pair. 


So now I'm just sitting on the couch and watching episodes of Spongebob Squarepants and waiting for something to happen. My littlest brother is at work right now and I'll have to wait until 4:00 to see him again.

Last night my littlest brother and I went to a party where we had to dress up in things starting with the letter "B" so here we are if you can guess who we're supposed to be.


Tonight the fam and myself will be playing cards and it's going to be an all around good time. I'll be baking chocolate chip cookies and drinking tall glasses of milk. All around good fun.

No comments: