Thursday, August 4, 2011

Find Me Somebody To Love.

I have decided to put more pictures in my blog, that makes it more interesting, right?

Today the sun actually came out for like 30 seconds and so I took this picture, only it does not look like the sun is out.



I'll admit that although monsoon is stupid and annoying, it sure makes everything look green and beautiful:


Here's an old van that I walk past every time I go to the Coffee Day and I just want to jump inside and get my picture taken like some sort of fashion model!



Here's a tour of my home because I think it's about time you guys see where I live even if it is somewhat of a mess right now. I'm a little late in doing this, and I apologize for that.


















So there you have it! There's a virtual photo tour of my home.

These next two weeks I have nothing to do. All schools I was staffing are over and so I am suddenly in possession of so much time! What have I been doing with this time? Cleaning my house, re-organizing things before I leave, and searching the internet for inspiration. I found a few websites full of awesome things I can do myself to decorate my home or wear as clothing or whatnot. I also found a few fashion blogs that I really enjoy looking at and reading, one which belongs to a fifteen year old girl who is totally awesome. Yes, I wish I was as cool as a fifteen year old girl.

Needless to say, I've been greatly inspired to start a new blog or at least make this one more fun which means including more pictures of my every day life, which sometimes includes THIS:



Yeah, I see elephants walk down the street on my way to the market sometimes, so what?

Also, this is a common occurrance: mispelled words.



This is totally a sign around campus that I have not had the heart to tell they spelled "spoons" wrong.

And so, in relation to the fifteen year old fashion forward blogger, I will also post a picture of my outfit today.




Ray Ban glasses, Beatles' T-shirt from Kohls, trousers from Anthropologie (not sure the brand as I'm wearing them and can't check now cause we're watching a movie), and shoes are of course converse.

And so there you have it, a day in the life of Sarah including tour of my house and what I'm wearing today. I hope you enjoyed the new turn my blog has taken. God bless and good night.

No comments: