Friday, September 2, 2011

Corn Dogs and Cosby Sweaters.


This is the meal I have been looking forward to for the last six months. I know it might be weird, but I love corn dogs. It's a little weird, but what can be tastier than a hot dog wrapped in the best type of batter imaginable, dipped in ketchup and mustard? Oh yeah, I know what's better than that, only if macaroni and cheese is included. That's the best meal on the planet in my opinion, and is always what we've eaten on my birthday if we don't go out. These State Fair brand corn dogs are delicious, but even they pale in comparison to the pronto pups of any and all local carnival/fairs. SO, watch out Lions Roar of 2011, I'm coming for you. This is the event a few years ago my bro and I met Al Franken.


I am not sure why, but I just can't get enough sweaters. Leave it to me to crave colorful sweaters when I'm about to make India my home for good. I mean I can only wear sweaters in India for like 1 month. What the dirt? I'll get a lot of use out of them though when I meet my fiancée's family in December since he lives in a pretty cold part of India during the winter. No snow there, but it gets quite cold I hear.

This is where he is from, the little reddish/orange part of India in the Northeast. The state is called Nagaland, read about it if you want! I have yet to meet a Naga I don't like.


 In other news, being home is great because I get to spend a lot of time with this little guy:
I babysat him yesterday and usually it goes well, but yesterday he was screaming like crazy and nothing would stop him until he got some cheese. It's weird, but he loves cheese. He wouldn't eat anything else but cheese.

It is also wonderful spending a lot of time with the rest of my family. In fact right now I feel a bit empty because my littlest brother who doubles as my BFF is at a friends house tonight and will be sleeping over and I feel alone and depressed when he's not around.

Beginning Monday I'm going to start being more active. I need to get outside and walk or ride a bike or swim in the pool. Seriously.

No comments: