Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Walking, Trekking, Moving.

I would highly recommend clicking on the photos to see a larger version. Especially when it gets to the BALD EAGLE. Yes, I said "BALD EAGLE."

First of all, I bought this most excellent sweatshirt at a garage sale last weekend.



On September 11th, just two days ago, there was a man in Osseo handing out flags for your car window. He had a giant box full of them and was giving them away to every single car that drove by if they so desired! Way to go American citizen! It was refreshing and wonderful to see a man in this country doing something not for himself, but for others and so that we would remember that fateful day and all those beautiful lives lost unexpectedly.


Secondly, my beautiful friend Mel and I have decided we are going to go on a walk every weekday morning and so far we've done it twice and it has been beautiful outside! I decided to bring a camera with me today and so here is evidence of me actually getting out of the house and doing something!


Mom's Sketcher Toning-something-or-other shoes and Target Dress. Trying to catch a little sun.


Definitely realized I need a different type of lens to get close-ups.


Quirky new signs on the path? Awesome.

I saw a bald eagle!

chuckle.

"Minnesota Nice"


 And now for the wildlife portion of the trip (also remember the bald eagle above).


This guy was my favorite. He was gathering grass for so long and it looks like he has a giant grassy mustache. I love it.

I missed Maple trees.

It has begun. The leaves they are a'changin.


I hope you are getting outside and making the most of the little time we have left of amazing weather!

No comments: