Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We're going to lift our voice in victory

I am somewhat relieved because I heard from a dear friend that I don't really need Malaria pills. He stayed in India for one year and never had them. I'll just have to pray that I don't come in contact with Hepatitis A or B. If anyone knows of where I can get cheap or free vaccinations that would be a huge help!

I am, however, very stressed out about money. This is an on and off, rather touchy subject in my life at the moment. I won't go into details, but I will just say that I need a lot more money than I have. I leave in one month. I need approximately $4,000 dollars in the next 31 days. If there's anything you know of or need me to do. Walk your dog, clean your house, eat your food, watch your kids, run your errands, play music for you, record your favorite TV shows.

I need to make a phone call about a farewell show I hope to play sometime in the upcoming weeks. If you know of a venue for that let me know! Otherwise I'm just looking for local coffee houses or something.

My nerves are on end and I am on the short end of my fuse. I am almost done with work which is a relief, yet terrifying because no income means no money means scary.

No comments: