Monday, June 11, 2012

My Nose Cannot Possibly Go On

I don't know how these things even happen, but yesterday morning I felt super-fine and then by the evening I was curled up on a couch watching Adventure Time and blowing my nose every 5 minutes because there is no end to the boogers that are coming out. I had a headache and my whole neck and shoulders were aching. How does a cold (or could it be...sinuses?!) come on so quickly? I've been sitting here now today just accumulating a pile of used kleenex and trying to drink hot things and not move so much but no matter what position I sit or lay in I cannot get comfortable.

To top it all off my husband is not here to take care of me and hold me. Ugh. He will hopefully be here soon though, I'd say within the next 2 days. Our dear friends took care of the Mumbai stuff and our marriage license is now on its merry little way to Delhi. It should arrive today. I pray it arrives today.

I'd write more, but who wants to hear me ramble on about how much snot is coming out of my nose and how when I washed off my gel face pack earlier I wasn't sure if it was the slimy face pack I was rubbing off my face or my own snot that was coming out of my nose!

In other news, I dyed my hair. I like it best when it's dark I think.

Before. I know it's kind of a weird picture, but I was about to go outside. This is yesterday when I was feeling so fine.

After. It looks black, but it's like a burgundy. It's super cool. Here I am on the phone with my husband whom I miss incredibly and I am not feeling so good.

I was going to add another picture. A current one of what I look like at the moment I'm writing this, but I'll spare you the ugly.


No comments: