Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's in the photograph, it's in the photograph, it's in the photograph of love.

God is so amazing! As some of you know the amazing camera Kristy gave me to use in India died the night before I left and it turns out they could not replace it the morning I left, so I took it with me to India and was going to call some number to get another number in India to find some shop nearby to hopefully fix it or replace it. This I was nervous about, being new to the country and not understanding people very well because of their poor English and my non-Hindi speaking. Today I thought I'd try charging the battery fully and put it in and see if it would work, so I prayed and put the charged battery in but it did not turn on. I was ready to call the number, I put money on my Skype account so I could call this number to get another number and probably another one, all this hassle to find somewhere near here to fix the dang camera. Right before I put the number in I said a quick prayer and tried turning it on one last time and the screen came on and it said there's no memory card in it! Before nothing came on, nothing happened it was just like being off in the "on" position! So, I put a memory card in and started taking as many pictures as I possibly could! It works! I don't need to take it in and now I have an amazing camera to capture the beauty of India! I am so thankful to the Lord right now! I can't stop smiling! God is SO good! This was my first miracle. I truly believe it was a miracle.

No comments: